Monday, October 26, 2009

Twitter Chat for Screenwriters

Writers have #writechat, now screenwriters have #scriptchat, Sundays at 8pm EST(5pm PST).

Born via @yeah_write, @zacsanford, @KageyNYC and myself (@jeannevb), our goal is to bring seasoned and aspiring screenwriters together to learn, grow, and nurture our craft… and each other.

At the designated time, simply search the hashtag #scriptchat and jump in. NOTE: Make sure you add that hashtag to your tweet or other followers won’t see your comments.

We’ll post a different topic each chat. If you have suggestions or requests for topics, please @ me on Twitter or leave a comment below.

Let’s join together and learn. Feel free to BYOB, after all, it’s a party.

“We aren’t competitors, we’re a community.”

2 comments:

  1. As a new screenwriter I'm not very good on writing scripts and I want your opinion about my first script free online unfinished yet. (no need to sign up, it's free to read it)
    http://www.plotbot.com/screenplays/my_first_animation_script/screenplay?_s=all
    email: militaru_razvananton@yahoo.com
    Regards,
    Anton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this valuable content. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. Allo Chat

    ReplyDelete