Sundays 5:00PM to 6:00PM PT - chat instructions here.
A full list of our past #scriptchat guests can be found here.
2020 CHAT SCHEDULE
Note: #Scriptchat will be taking a break until January 12th. Happy Holidays!
5th: NO CHAT - Golden Globes
12th: Debra Eckerling @TheDEBMethod, writing coach discussing the "Deb Method: Goal Setting Simplified"
19th: Daniel Seco @DanielJSeco, Literary manager at @schemersent
2nd: NO CHAT - Super Bowl Sunday
9th: NO CHAT - Oscars
12th: NO CHAT - Easter/Passover
10th: NO CHAT - Mother's Day
24th: NO CHAT - Memorial Day
21st: NO CHAT - Father's Day
5th: NO CHAT - Independence Day
6th: NO CHAT - Labor Day
13th: NO CHAT - EMMYS Tentative Date??
20th: NO CHAT - EMMYS Tentative Date??
29th: NO CHAT - Thanksgiving
27th: NO CHAT - Holiday Break
Moderator: Jeanne Veillette Bowerman @jeannevb
Moderator: Jamie Livingston @authorjamie
Moderator: Zoey Sanford @mszoeyrose
Moderator: Sarah Newman @SarahAlexis4
Moderator: Tawny Stokes @Vivi_Tawny
Wishlist of guests:
- Travis Beacham @travisbeacham (PACIFIC RIM, KILLING ON CARNIVAL ROW)
- Hayley McKenzie @HayleyMcKenzie1 Script Editor
- Kevin Biegel @kbiegel (COUGAR TOWN, ENLISTED, SCRUBS)
- Mike Royce @MikeRoyce (ENLISTED, EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND, MEN OF A CERTAIN AGE)
- Michael Green @andmichaelgreen (Orient Express, BR2049, American Gods, Logan)
- Ed Solomon @ed_solomon Screenwriter - MEN IN BLACK, CHARLIE'S ANGELS, NOW YOU SEE ME, and more!
- How to apply for/get intro jobs while networking, especially from outside L.A.
- How to keep your passion projects alive long enough to get produced.
- Writing a limited series.
- How "in-house" writing affects writers' careers in general. E.g. Lucasfilm, Marvel, and Pixar have their in-house writers. How does that affect our opportunities.